These Terms of Services contain the complete terms and conditions that apply to your participation as an Associate of Adrows CPA (hereinafter, "Company","we" or "us") and usage of all applications, products and services (collectively the “Services”) available on this Website.
Your continued use of our Website and Services affirmatively states that you have read, understand and accept the Terms set forth herein and affirmatively agree to be bound by the Terms hereof.
Registration for Adrows CPA
The agreement of these Terms shall come into effect immediately following the registration of Adrows CPA and is valid for an indefinite period, unless terminated under the relevant provisions of the Terms. Adrows CPA reserves the right to accept or reject your application at our sole discretion for any reason.
You must be 18 years or older to register as a Publisher or Advertiser ("Associate"). By registering with us, you represent and warrant that the details provided by you at registration are accurate and kept up to date. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your personal details, which may impact the use of your account.
By accepting the Terms and registering for Adrows CPA, you authorize us to conduct any identification, credit or other verification checks that we may require, either for our own purposes or as required by applicable law or a regulatory body, including, but not limited to, checking any or all of the details you provide when registering or changing your account details.
Obligation of the Parties
Subject to our acceptance of you as a Publisher and/or Advertiser and your continued compliance with the Terms, you agree to:
- Have sole responsibility for the development, operation and maintenance of, and all content on or linked to, web sites owned or controlled by you and in online advertisements (collectively "Media");
- Ensure that all materials posted on your Media or otherwise used in connection with Adrows CPA (i) are not illegal, (ii) do not infringe upon the intellectual property or personal rights of any third party, and (iii) do not contain or link to any material which is harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, sexually explicit, harassing, promotes violence, promotes discrimination, promotes illegal activities, contains profanity or otherwise contains materials that Adrows CPA considers objectionable ("Objectionable Content");
- Not make any representations, warranties or other statements concerning Adrows CPA or any of our Services, except as expressly authorized herein;
- Ensure that your Media does not copy or resemble the look and feel of our Website or create the impression that your Media is endorsed by Adrows CPA or part of our Website without prior written permission from us;
- Comply with all obligations, requirements and restrictions under these Terms and related laws, rules and regulations.
Data and Information
You understand and agree that the data made available through Adrows CPA and its Website is dependent upon third party providers, and is subject to errors in creation, transmission, data loss, time delay and other factors beyond our control. Adrows CPA provides any such data accessed from a third party system for your convenience, and does not make any representation or warranty as to its accuracy or timeliness.
Any recommendations, suggestions or other summaries provided by Adrows CPA are nothing more than the opinion of Adrows CPA based upon the best information we were able to access from such third party provider and based upon the time at which such data was transmitted to us. You agree not to rely on such opinions in making any decisions without first verifying the accuracy to your satisfaction.
Unless otherwise stated, the names, images, and logos and other material on this site are the property of the Company or of third parties who have permitted us to use them. Copying any of this material is not permitted without prior approval from the owner of the relevant intellectual property rights.
Acceptable Use Policy
It is your responsibility at all times to:
- Use our Services in a manner which does not violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- Respect the legal protection afforded by copyright, trademarks, license rights and other laws to materials accessible via our Services;
- Respect the privacy of others;
- Use the Services in a manner which does not interfere with or disrupt other users, Services or equipment;
- Refrain from acts that waste resources or prevent other users from receiving the full benefit of our services; and
- Ensure your use of our Services remains ethical and in accordance with accepted standards.
You must at all times comply with the law. It is not acceptable to use our Services to:
- Violate copyright or other intellectual property rights;
- Illegally store, use or distribute software, or transmit threatening, obscene or offensive materials;
- Engage in electronic ‘stalking’ or other forms of harassment such as using abusive or aggressive language;
- Misrepresent or defame others;
- Commit fraud;
- Gain unauthorized access to any computing, information or communications devices or resources, including but not limited to any machines accessible via the Internet;
- Damage, modify or destroy the files, data, passwords, devices or resources of Adrows CPA, other users or third parties;
- Engage in misleading or deceptive online practices; and
- Conduct any business or activity or solicit the performance of any activity that is prohibited by law.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Services immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms, which by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We do not warrant that the operation of this Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, or reliability of the material posted on it.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, loss of profits, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use of, data, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this site.
Indemnification and Limitation
You will at all times indemnify and hold harmless Adrows CPA and our respective agents, officers, directors, employees and Associates from and against any and all claims, demands, damages, judgments, fines, penalties, costs and expenses suffered or incurred by either of them arising out of any breach by you of these Terms or arising from any act or omission by you which violates any applicable federal, state, local or other laws, rules or regulations.
Adrows CPA shall not have any liability to you or any other person with respect to any loss of service, data, business, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages, including loss of profit/goodwill for any matter whether such liability is asserted on the basis of contract, tort, breach of warranties either expressed or implied.
Modifications and Amendments
The Company reserves the right to suspend, modify, remove or add to the Website or the Services in its sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice. Adrows CPA shall not be liable for any loss suffered by you resulting from any changes made and you shall have no claims against the Company in such regard.
We reserve the right to make any changes to our Terms at any time without notice. Any amendment shall come into force as of the day it was published on this page, and you hereby agree to conform to the current version as published in this site.